Experienced Long Island Corporate & Business Lawyers
Are you forming a corporation or a limited liability company? Buying or selling a business? Whether you’re just starting a business and need help preparing a shareholders’ agreement, or need representation in a business sale, we have the experience to help you. We have been working with businesses on Long Island for over 25 years. We work and live in Nassau and Suffolk counties, so we understand the unique obstacles that your business may face operating and expanding on Long Island.
Our experience and size allows us to offer a level of service that most firms reserve for only their largest clients. You will always meet directly with one of our partners for every matter; we will never push you off to a less experienced attorney or intern. Each case gets the same level of dedication and personal service, whether you run a boutique store or a Fortune 500 corporation.
We offer a variety of services for businesses, including (but not limited to):
- Formation of Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Preparation of shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Corporate meetings and resolutions
- General corporate counsel
- Business sales and purchases
We can also represent you and your company in litigation matters such as:
- Liaison with insurance carriers in tort actions
- Actions on notes and security agreements and personal guarantees
- Breach of contract
- Consumer Complaints, including: attorney general, consumer affairs & small claims